The appearance of nodular cast iron manhole covers has brought convenience to our life and is also welcomed by consumers. When we buy the nodular cast iron manhole cover, the manufacturer will generally distribute it. In order to avoid the damage of the manhole cover during transportation, we should take some measures. Let's learn about it.
When loading the nodular cast iron well cover, if we use a forklift to load, unload and transport the nodular cast iron well cover, we must isolate it from the fork teeth to avoid violent impact between the fork teeth and the flat steel on the outside of the well cover.
2. It shall be fixed with installation clamps, and at least four sets of plates for each well cover shall be used. For the plate with large span, several more can be installed on the available support.
3. During loading, unloading and transportation, do not cause loose packages. They should be stacked together regularly and neatly. It is recommended to use nylon lifting belt for lifting and unloading.
4. However, if hoisting with steel wire rope, pay attention to protect the edge flat steel of nodular cast iron well cover to prevent serious deformation caused by damage to the outside of the well cover.
5. The bearing flat steel and flat steel of the well cover have high strength only in the height direction of the well cover and perpendicular to the plane direction of the well cover. Unreasonable lateral stress will lead to deformation or damage.
6. Considering the convenience of user acceptance and installation, place the side with signs and steel grades on the side easy to view
This article is published by Shandong ductile iron manhole cover. Do you know something about these contents? For more information, please click: http://www.macyplace82.com We will have more wonderful content for you to see.