What are the advantages of ductile iron manhole cover? Now I'd like to introduce the advantages of ductile iron well cover
1. Due to the spheroidal graphite microstructure of ductile iron, ductile iron is better than cast steel in reducing vibration capacity, so it is more conducive to reducing stress. One of the important reasons for choosing ductile iron is that the cost of ductile iron is lower than that of cast steel. The low cost of ductile iron makes this material more popular, casting efficiency is higher, and machining cost of ductile iron is less.
2. The strength of ductile iron is comparable to that of cast steel. The yield strength of ductile iron is higher than that of cast steel, which is 40K lower than that of cast iron. In most municipal applications, such as water, brine, steam, etc., the corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance of ductile iron are better than that of cast steel.
3. Due to the different preparation methods, the properties of steel fiber are very different, such as the tensile strength of cold drawn steel wire is 800-2000mpa, the tensile strength of cold rolled steel strip shear method is 600-900mpa, the tensile strength of ingot milling method is 700MPa; although the liquid steel condensation method is 380MPa, it is suitable for the production of heat-resistant fiber.
4. Fine steel wire with length and diameter within a certain range added for strengthening mortar or concrete. The long straight steel fiber with round cross section is commonly used. Its length is 10 ~ 60 mm, diameter is 0.2 ~ 0.6 mm, and length diameter ratio is 50 ~ 100. In order to increase the interface bonding between fiber and mortar or concrete, various special-shaped steel fibers can be selected, including rectangular, serrated, crescent shaped cross section, alternating section size along the length, wavy, circular, enlarged end or with hook, etc.
1. Good security:
This product is made of steel fiber composite material. It is moulded at high temperature and has the characteristics of natural anti-theft because it has no secondary use value.
2. Convenient and beautiful:
The weight of products of the same specification is only one third of that of cast iron cover plate, which brings great convenience to installation, inspection and maintenance. According to the requirements of customers, we can produce products of various specifications and colors, which not only beautify the city, but also manage it.
3. Long life:
Not afraid of acid and alkali corrosion, no rust, electrical insulation, wear resistance, weather resistance.
4. High precision:
As the product is molded at high temperature, the gap between cover and seat is small, which overcomes the problem of cast iron.
5. Cast iron well cover has no recycling value, because cast iron well cover is made of unsaturated resin, glass fiber and steel framework by special production process. The composition of resin can be divided into natural and synthetic.
The resin used as the raw material of cast iron manhole cover is generally considered as the normal metabolite or secretion of plant tissue. It often coexists with volatile oil in the secretory cells, resin ducts or ducts of plants, especially in the ducts of heartwood of perennial herbs. The mixture composed of various components is usually amorphous solid with slightly glossy appearance. The grate of nodular cast iron well cover is hard and brittle, and a few are semi-solid. It is insoluble in water and does not swell. It is easily soluble in most organic solvents such as alcohol, ether, chloroform, etc. It is softened by heating and then melted. When burned, it has strong smoke and special aroma or odor.
6. The raw materials of cast iron well cover are divided into natural resin and synthetic resin. Synthetic resin is a kind of resin product obtained by chemical synthesis of simple organic matter or chemical reaction of some natural products. Synthetic resin is an important component of plastics. Natural resin refers to the amorphous organic substances obtained from the secretions of animals and plants in nature, such as rosin, amber, shellac, etc.
The well cover is generally round, which is mainly used to cover the road or deep well at home to prevent people or objects from falling. As we all know, in the actual use of well covers, noise will also occur. How to solve this problem? We first need to find the source of the noise, and then targeted to remove it.
7. Generally, a complete well cover device is composed of a well cover seat and a well cover. In the application process, due to the rolling of vehicles or heavy objects, the well cover seat and the well cover will become loose and produce a gap. As a result, the impact between the well cover seat and the well cover will produce noise, which will seriously affect the surrounding environment and residents' life, and also bring about potential safety hazards.
8. In view of this, we can fix a shockproof rubber ring at the matching place between the lower end of the well cover device and the wellhead to strengthen the stability of the well cover. In this way, the possibility of noise generation is greatly reduced. We can also improve and improve the material of the well cover.
This article is provided by Shandong ductile iron manhole cover. For more information, please click the website: http://www.macyplace82.com .