Nodular cast iron well cover has high strength and good toughness, so the product is about 30% lighter than the same type of cast iron well cover. The brand of nodular cast iron is QT500-7, the molten iron temperature is not lower than 1456, rare earth silicon iron magnesium alloy. Coke with low sulfur content is selected for nodularization treatment, and the nodularization grade is above grade. Well covers are generally divided into circular and square. In urban road management, they are generally circular, because circular well covers are not easy to tilt, which can better protect the safety of pedestrians and vehicles.
Equipment required for making ductile iron manhole cover:
1. Plate shears are required for cutting.
2. Leveling machine is used to level the flatness of cast iron materials. After shearing, the material shall be bent, including bending during processing, and shall be leveled.
3. Grinder. Before using cast iron of two materials, impurities such as oxide scale or oil shall be removed.
4. Degreasing tools. It can be a tank for alkaline water. Metal materials similar to nodular cast iron manhole covers, especially steel, have oil stains on the surface (coolant during metal processing, oil stain protection at the end, etc.). Other non-ferrous materials may not have oil. This step can be omitted.
5. Induction furnace, sintering furnace, etc. Mainly refers to heating equipment.
6. Rolling mill. Very important equipment.
7. Relevant tests shall be carried out after the material is manufactured.
8. It is necessary to detect the composition, particle size (particle size distribution) and particle shape of the powder